This weekend I’m enjoying…
– House Girl by Tara Conklin. I’m only about 1/4 of the way through this but I can already tell it’s going to be one of my favourite books of this year.
– Season 1 of Elementary. I was a bit hesitant about this at first because, well, another modernized Sherlock adaptation? But I actually quite like it.
– Pom Tango and Peaches and Cream teas from the David’s Tea spring collection
– The sauce from this Winter Abundance Bowl recipe
– A few new-to-me blogs: Small Fish, Sew Knit Grow, and Bluebirds of Happiness
– Heather’s new kitchen and food-related link up. I’ll definitely be doing this in future weeks… what a great idea!
I’ve got 4 exams this week and next so I might not be around as much… if you’ve left a comment or sent an e-mail, please be patient- I will reply eventually!
Let me know in the comments below what you’re enjoying right now… I hope you are all having a lovely weekend!
(None of this is sponsored… just things I like.)